Dansk Natursten A/S is Denmark's leading supplier of special products and cosmetic stone for façade concrete, road and path areas, terrazzo production, gardens as well as special products for the concrete industry.
Applications for cosmetic stone and special products:
- Façade concrete
- Coloured concrete
- Polished concrete floors
- Lightweight concrete with < 1800 kg/m³ densities
- Heavy concrete with density up to 3900 kg/m³
- Road and path installations in special colours
- Terrazzo production
- Gardens and grounds
We cooperate with producers from many parts of Europe including Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Greece, Germany, Scotland and others.
Selection of our products:
Hyperitt, Norit, Diabas, Nero Ebano, Lysit, Snow White, Norwegian Calsit, Red Goteborg, Cloburn, Vånga, Õssjõ, Åros, Stenungsund, Vikans, Hardeberg, Majs, Jura Gelb, Giallo Siena, Rosso Verona, Crushed glass, Pumice stone, Lytag, Magnedense.
Dansk Natursten A/S has an EC certificate and is certified by Dancert. Our products for concrete are in accordance with the requirements in DS/EN 12620 and DS 2426. The products for road and path installations are strictly approved according to the requirements in EN 13043.
By way of our references, we are the natural partner for the delivery of all types and colours of stone for the Danish and international market.
- Isbjerget Aarhus 2012 - Snow White – polished exposure
- Thyborøn Kirke 2010 - Snow White – smooth
- Slotspladsen in Oslo 2013 - Åros - surfacing
- Danfoss Rødekro 2003 - Rosso Verona - exposure
- Blåvand West Coast Mini golf 2010 – Vikans – water feature built with broken rock
- Cultural Centre in Møgeltønder 2011 – various Italian marble crushed aggregates - Terrazzo floor
- Bredbånd Nord, Brønderslev 2007 – Rosso Verona – exposure
- Suzuki, Køge 2013 – Hardeberg Kvarsit - exposure
- Mariagerfjord Frikirke 2009 – Hyperitt - exposure
- Randers Sports College 2009 – Hyperitt – exposure
- Flextex, Hedensted 2009 – Stenungsund – exposure
- Skejby Hospital 2010 – Magnedense – heavy concrete for x-ray room.
- Kyllingehus Lars Bo Andersen – LYTAG – lightweight concrete elements with high strength
- Pig housing Erik Bredholdt Hornslet – Pumice stone – lightweight concrete elements with white pumice stone